Friday 17 May 2013

Chelsea Flower Show

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be featured on the Robert Elms Show on BBC London Radio (94.9 fm) on Monday, live from the Chelsea Flower Show. I will be walking around Chelsea trying to get some tips for my Tudor kitchen garden. The show will be broadcast from 12pm until 3pm and I will be coming on throughout the programme to talk about the project.

It's been a very wet week, which seems to be doing the garden some good. I am still waiting for the beans to germinate, which I planted a couple of weeks ago. Otherwise, everything is going well, although the radishes need thinning out again. I think the salad leaves are almost ready, which is very exciting!

The next step is to find a suitable Tudor recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment