Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Boleyn Women

My new book, The Boleyn Women, was released a coupe of weeks ago and is already getting some really good feedback. The book is a history of the women of Boleyn family, from their peasant origins at Salle in Norfolk to the death of Elizabeth I. I look in detail at every woman who was born or married a Boleyn, as well as some daughters of Boleyn women, such as he fascinating Mary Shelton, Catherine Carey and, of course, Queen Elizabeth. The family's rise to prominence was incredible and largely due to the efforts of the women of the family.

I hope you enjoy the book and do feel free to let me know what you think. You can always comment on any of my posts here or send me a message at mail@elizabethnorton.co.uk. Also, check out my website - www.elizabethnorton.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment